Thursday, January 17, 2013

FOTD | 01.15.13

Hey ladies, I'm just stopping by real quick to share with you the makeup I wore shopping yesterday. I swear I feel like I'm going shopping everyday because I'm so bored. So not good; I gotta stay away from the mall ASAP lol. Anyways, I really wanted to use my Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar Eye Palette from the Holiday Collection. I honestly love this palette and I can't wait to do a few tutorials with it.
 
Today's makeup #beautyjunkie #beautyblogger #bblogger #makeupjunkie #fotd #selfie #mac #maccosmetics #maybelline #smashbox #revlon #benefit #ilovemakeup
 
Face:
Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation in Caramel
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Deep - under eye area
Smashbox Halo to Go in Dark
MAC Refined Golden Bronzing Powder - contour
MAC Full Fuchsia Blush
 
Eyes:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
MAC Moleskin Shadow - transition
Bobbi Brown Rich Shadow - crease
Bobbi Brown Black Topaz Shadow - lid
Bobbi Brown Olive Shadow - on top of Black Topaz
Bobbi Brown Bone Shadow - highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Benefit They're Real Mascara - top lashes
 
Lips:
MAC Soar Lip Pencil
MAC Quick Sizzle Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment