Wednesday, January 30, 2013

NOTD | 01.25.13

Hey ladies, I'm super late with posting this NOTD. I've been home enjoying time with the princess but I'm back now. So this past weekend was my little sister's 18th birthday and we planned to go out all week. I didn't end up going out the Friday night so I decided I would paint my nails so that they would look proper for Saturday events, stay tuned to see what I wore and the makeup as well. Anyways, I honestly had no clue what to wear so I decided to go with a great pink from Essie. It was a great pop of color and to make it even Bette I added a Luxeffects polish on top so it would stand out more. I love how it turned out and I got a lot of comments on it as well.
 
Untitled
 
This manicure consisted of:
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Essie Mod Square
Essie Luxeffects Shine of the Times
CND Super Shiney Top Coat
Essie Quick-e Drying Drops
 
Really enjoyed this combination but I can't wait to change my nails tonight. What are you currently wearing on your nails? Do you enjoy wearing Essie Luxeffects polishes as top coats; what's your favourite combination?

No comments:

Post a Comment