Friday, January 11, 2013

NOTD | 01.07.13

Hey ladies, I just wanted to stop by and share with you what I'm currently wearing on my nails. I haven't posted in such a long time since I've been sick but seeing I'm almost better that should change soon. A few months ago I picked up a best of OPI set and I'm finally getting around to using it. I doubt I will buy another mini polish set seeing it takes way to much effort to paint my nails nicely. Anyways, I like how this manicure turned out and I can't wait to play around with more polishes from this set.
 
  OPI Bling Dynasty & OPI Lincoln Park After Dark #notd #opi #essieridgefillingbasecoat #essiequickedryingdrops #blingdynasty #lincolnparkafterdark #nailpolishjunkie #beautyjunkie #bblogger #beautyblogger #youtuber #ilovenailpolish
 
This manicure consisted of:
Essie Ridge Filling Basecoat
 OPI Bling Dynasty
 OPI Lincoln Park After Dark - accent nails
 Essie Quick-e Drying Drops
 
  What are you currently wearing on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment