Thursday, January 31, 2013

OOTD | 01.26.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by and share with you the outfit I wore this past weekend. Like I mentioned in my last that it was my little sister's birthday. She is officially and that means the world is ending lol. But it's alright, we had an amazing night celebrating. So it's super cold in my area and I honestly wasn't about to wear a dress or skirt, I wouldn't have survived the night. But I still wanted to go out and turn some heads. I kept it simple but classy and I got the reaction from people that I wanted.
 
  Untitled
 
White Top - my mom's closet
Studded Jean Vest - Forever21
Pants - H&M
Heels - Steve Madden
Earrings - Aldo
 
 
That night was amazing and I can't wait post more outfits for you guys. I have so many planned in my head and I can't wait to put it all together. Hope you guys had an amazing weekend and I will see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment