Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Swag Shoppin | Essence

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the goodies I recently picked up Essence. I was recently in Shoppers Drug Mart and I spotted the Essence Twilight Collection. Quick disclaimer!! I’m not a Twilight fan or anything of the sort; I don’t think Vampires should shimmer. But this collection was beautiful so I had to get it. I picked everything expect for the lip products. The items I decided to get were:
Jacob’s Protection Pigment
Alice Had a Vision-Again Pigment
A Piece of Forever Pigment
Edward’s Love Pigment
Renesmee Red Blush
Bella’s Secret Shimmer Powder
 
DSC_0161
 
DSC_0159
 
This is my first time purchasing Essence and I’m super excited to see how well they work. Have you picked up anything from this collection; what are your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment