Friday, January 1, 2010

Black Friday Sale: Coastal Scents!

Hey everyone, I know this is really late but I just have been really busy with Christmas and everything else. I had ordered from Coastal Scents on Black Friday, they were having a 25% off the entire site. So I ordered 8 make-up brushes. I ordered an Italian badger blending brush, Italian badger pencil brush and a Italian badger round crease brush. I also ordered a sable blending brush, 3 shade and shadow brushes and tapered crease eye brush. I haven’t had a chance to try them yet, but once I do I will let you know what I think of them.













Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.
Tapered Crease Eye Brush
Shade & Shadow Brush
Sable Blending Brush
Italian Badger Round Crease Brush
Italian Badger Pencil Brush
Italian Badger Blending Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment