Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Haul: Kirkland Brush Set

Hey everyone! I hope you had a great holiday season. I’m having a great one. I wanted to share with you one of the great Christmas presents I got. It’s a Kirkland Signature 15-pc Premium Cosmetic Brush Collection; it also comes with a travel cosmetic brush set.





It came with 3 face brushes: Large Powder Brush, Flat-Top Bronzer, and Angled Foundation Brush.
It also came with 5 eye brushes: Eye shadow Brush. Eye Blending Brush, Flat Eyeliner Brush, Eye Smudger, and Brow Brush & Spooley Duo.
It also came with Eyelash Curler.
The travel cosmetic brush set came with travel size brushes in powder brush, concealer brush, eye blending brush and flat eyeliner brush.
It even came with a cosmetic brush case.

I can’t wait to use these brushes. They are sooo soft.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. The above items were given to me as a gift for Christmas from family.

No comments:

Post a Comment