Tuesday, January 19, 2010

H&M Haul: Hair Accessories

Hey guys, how are you doing? I’m doing real good. I went shopping last week and picked up a few things from H&M. I just picked up hair accessories. I didn’t have any head bands at all, so I decided to get some. I picked up 3 different sets. I picked up 1 that had 2 thick head bands, 2 packs of 5 thin head bands and a pack of 6 hair clips. I also picked up a small mirror compact for my wallet.






This one was $4.95.





This one was $6.95.





This one was $6.95.





This one was $3.95.





This one was $2.95.




Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment