Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Haul: BF-Beauty

Hey guys, just wanted to share with you some things I got for Christmas from BF-Beauty.com. My mom had asked me what I wanted and I chose a few items to get. All items will be used for my nail art.




Yellow, Silver, Pink

Light Green, Gold, Orange

White, Yellow, Blue
Purple, Orange, Gold




Green, Pink, Purple
Red, Black, Light Blue

White, Gold, Light Purple
Blue, Light Green, Silver




Blue, Light Green, White
Orange, Yellow, Peach


Black, Light Blue, Green
Purple, Pink, Red




Light Green, Purple, Silver
Light Purple, Orange, Blue

Green, Pink, Red
Light Blue, Black, Gold

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. All products were purchased by family as a gift to me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment