Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mini Haul: Wal-Mart

Hey everyone! How are you guys doing? I’m doing great. I been shopping a lot lately because I been stressed and it sort of helps with the situation. Well in my eyes it does. So I have been picking up a few things to try. So I was at Wal-Mart this weekend and picked up 3 new mascaras and a blow dryer. All the mascaras are by Rimmel London and the dryer is a Conair. The mascaras cost $5 each and the dryer was $20.




Sexy Curves, Extra Super Lash & Glam Eyes



I got Sexy Curves in the color 001 Black. It’s suppose to make your lashes 70% curlier and give your more volume.



I got Extra Super Lash in the color 101 Black Black. It’s suppose to be a body building mascara, turns your lashes from natural to dramatic.



I got Glam Eyes in the color 003 Extreme Black. It’s suppose to make your lashes 10x thicker and 80% longer.




Conair 1875



This blow dryer has 3 heat settings, 2 speeds and cool shot. It also comes with a concentrator and a diffuser.



Till next time!
- MizzShake <3


Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of its affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to do this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment