Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mini Haul: Sephora

Hey guys I just wanted to share with you a few things I picked up from Sephora on the weekend. I got the Benefit Badgal Lash mascara, I have heard so many things about it off youTube that I needed to give it a try. I also picked up the Too Faced Lash Injection mascara. And lastly I picked up the Sephora by OPI in Metro Chic nail polish. It’s in a matte finish and I have never had one before so I wanted to see how it would look on me.


Badgal Lash, Lash Injection & Metro Chic

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of its affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to do this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment