Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mini Haul: Quo Brush Cleanser

Hey everyone I finally picked up my first brush cleasner. It’s the Quo Brush Cleanser; I had wanted to pick it up when I picked up the Quo Brush Shampoo but they were out of stock. I had gone back to Shoppers Drug Mart to see what they had on sale for Maybelline and to my surprise they had it in stock. So I picked up one, so I could use in between shampooing my brushes. This one you are able to use daily on your cosmetic brushes. So when I start using it, I will let you know what I think of it.


Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment