Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mini Haul: Transdesign

Hey everyone this is a very late haul from Black Friday. I had placed an order from Trasndesign.com and when I received it the polishes had exploded. I had received them right before Christmas, so I emailed to let them know what had happened. They didn’t get back to the New Year which I expected cause it was right before Christmas. But once they did, they sent out the polishes again. They have wonderful customer service. I will be ordering from them again. So I picked up 3 China Glaze polishes. They are all from the imMaterial collection. Each polish was $2.60.


Second-Hand Silk, Mom’s Chiffon & Designer Satin

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of its affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to do this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment