Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mini Haul: Quo Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

Hey everyone, how are you doing today? I’m doing pretty good. So I have misplaced my Rimmel London make-up remover and I can’t find it any where. It’s been missing for over a week now and it’s not at my hourse or my mom’s. So I went to pick it up at Shopper’s cause they were having a sale on them. When I had originally bought it, it was on sale for about $2 and when I went to get it, it was on sale for about $6. I didn’t find it necessary to get it for that price, when I know I’m going to find it randomly. So I decided to give Quo Gentle Eye Make-up Remover a give a try, seeing I was looking to spend about $6 for it. Once I start using this for a good amount of time, I will let you know what I think of it. If you have any suggests please let me know.




Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment