Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mini Haul: Shoppers Drug Mart

Hey everyone! I have been trying to get the Vera Wang Rock Star Perfume for the longest time. I went to both of the Sephora locations in my area and they were sold out. I was going to order it online but they don’t ship that item to Canada. I really thought I wouldn’t be able to get it. But then I found it at a Shoppers Drug Mart. I was so happy because it was on sale as well. It was originally $80 and I got it for $50. It’s a gift set as well. It came with a 1.7oz perfume, double sided lip gloss and a body lotion.


Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of its affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to do this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment