Monday, January 4, 2010

FOTD 01.04.10

Today’s face of the day.






Eyebrows:
Rimmel London Style & Shine Natural Lash & Brow Mascara



Face:
Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer Healthy Glowing Finish



Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Highlight is the light brown from the HIP Duo Adventurous
Inner corner is the light brown from the HIP Duo Adventurous
Outer corner is the pink from the HIP Duo Adventurous
Crease is the purple from the HIP Duo Flamboyant
Rimmel London Volume Flash Mascara



Lips:
Mac Lip Liner in Soar
Mac Lipstick in Pervette
Cover Girl Wet Slicks Fruit Spritzers in Berry Splash

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:

I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment