Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mini Haul: Lush

Hey everyone I went to Lush and picked up a few goodies. They were having a sale on the soaps, they were buy 1 and get 2 free. I also picked up my first bubble bar.




Angel’s Delight, Karma Bubble Bar
Father Frost, Karma



Angel’s Delight Soap it a very fruity smell. Almost like different type of jelly jeans.
Karma Bubble Bar it has a pine and orange fragrance, had to get the soap as well.
Father Frost Soap it has a hint of a cranberry smell to me. It smells like a garden.
Karma Soap it has a pine and orange fragrance. I just love it.



Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment