Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mini Haul: Lush

Hey guys, So I had to go back to lush and get some more soap. The same sale was on; buy 1 get 2 free. I also picked up 2 bath melts.




You’ve Been Mangoed, Figs & Leaves
Sea Vegetable, Honey I washed The Kids




Ceridwen’s Cauldron



You’ve Been Mangoed bath melt it smells just like mangos and reminds me of Jamaica.
Figs & Leaves Soap has a light floral scent to it.
Sea Vegetable Soap is has a lavender and lime fragrance.
Honey I Washed The Kids Soap it has a sweet scent and hint of honey.
Ceridwen’s Cauldron bath melt has a clean, fresh scent to it.



Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment