Friday, January 1, 2010

Bringin' In the New Year!


Hey yall! Just wanted to share something things I wanted to do in the new year. Not just one thing but a whole list of things.


1. Be a better person overall. More kind, caring and understanding.

2. Be happy with what I got and not complain that I don’t have certain things.

3. Be a better mother. I’m not saying I’m a bad one but I’m going to spend more time teaching her things.

4. Bring out my inner diva.

5. Go back to school. I need to work on getting a diploma or a bachelor some day soon.

6. To work on my relationship with my boyfriend; we have our good days and our bad days but I still love him.

7. To control my online shopping. I can’t be doing it every 2 weeks LOL. I will say that I have a slightly new addition to MAC cosmetics, so I will only buy when there is a new collection out!

8. Get a job that can work around my princess’ schedule.

9. Learn to budget my money and start saving money for my pumpkin’s education.

10. To learn something new everyday!

11. Become healthier, I want to lose 20-35lbs.

I wish you guys all the best in the New Year.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3a

No comments:

Post a Comment