Monday, January 4, 2010

How I store my make-up.

Hey folks, how are yall doing today? I hope everyone is good. So I finally decided to organize my small make-up collection. I was running out of counter space in my bathroom.




I got this storage contanier for $8.00 at Wal-mart. It has 3 drawers.



On the top in the holders I keep my eye primers, mascara, and eye lash glue. As well as my eye lash curler and sample fragrances.



In the covered top holder I keep my sponges and false lashes.



In the first drawer I keep my face products. I don’t have a lot as you can see. Just the basics right now.



In the second drawer I keep all my eye shadows.



In the third drawer I keep my lipsticks and lip glosses.



Next I put all my brushes in a votive candle holder. I got it for about $2 at Wal-mart.




I also put my lip and eye liners in one of the holders as well.



So this is how I store my make-up at this current time. If you have any suggestions let me know.


Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment