Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mini Haul: MAC

Hey guys I picked up a few things this week from MAC. I’m sort of addicted to shop there, lol, but I’m really trying to get it out of my system. I picked up a lipstick, fluidline, lipglass and a kohl power eye pencil.



Empowered [ All Ages, All Races, All Sexes Collection ], Blacktrack


Light That Fire! [ Warm & Cozy Collection ], Feline [ Love Lace Collection ]

This is what I have picked up so far. I did order a few things online that were no longer available in stores. So once I get them, I will let you know.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of its affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to do this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment