Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mini Haul: The Body Shop

Hey guys! So I went to the Body Shop the other day and picked up a few goodies. They were having a pretty good sale on select body butters, body scrubs and bath foams. They were selling them out because they were discontinuing that line. So I picked up 2 body scrubs and a bath foam. The body scrubs were $10 each on sale, the regualar price was $20. The bath foam was $10 as well, and its regular price was $17.


Papaya Foaming Bath, Papaya Body Scrub, Raspberry Body Scrub

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment