Monday, January 11, 2010

Boxing Day Haul: Spring Shoes

Hey everyone. If you didn’t notice I do a lot of my shopping online. Most time my BF hates taking me to the mall cause I can spend all day in there, lol; and also some stores have really good online sales, compared to in store. So for Spring Shoes the Boxing Day sale started Christmas night. It was an extra 30% off sale items. So I picked up 2 shoes for myself.




These shoes were originally $60 and I got them for $14. They are so different, I just had to have them.




These shoes were originally $60 as well and I got them for $18.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment