Saturday, January 2, 2010

FOTD 01.01.10

Hey everyone! This is my first face of the day for 2010. This is what I wore to my dad’s for New Years Day dinner. It’s a natural eye look with bold lips. I hope you like.



Eyes:
L’oreal HIP Duo in Shady
Maybelline Expert Wear in Metal Eyes
Rimmel London Volume Flash in 005 Extreme Black

Face:
Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer (matte finish)
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in 027 Sun Dance

Cheeks:
Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Plumberry Glow

Lips:
Mac Lip Liner in Vino
Mac Mattene Lipstick in Night Violet
Mac Glimmerglass in Black Fire

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3
 
Disclaimer/Disclosure:

I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to write this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment