Monday, January 25, 2010

Getting Fit!

Hey everyone. Lately I been posting that I want to lose weight by my 22 birthday this summer. And to help me reach that glow I finally was able to sign up for a gym membership on Friday. I will be going to Good Life Fitness 2 or 3 times a week. I don’t plan on working out for hours at a time, just an hour a day. Also to help me achieve my goals I picked up a proper pair of shoes. They are by Asics and they are very comfortable. I even was able to get this pair on sale for $80 when the original price was $120. To be able to work out and reach your goals, you need to have proper shoes to keep you comfortable. They will help keep your feet safe and help with back strain. So I will keep you posted on my trips to the gym.



Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of its affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to do this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment